Under-the-Counter (Under Sink)
Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems with Alkaline Minerals
AMI Point of Use Reverse Osmosis Systems (RO Systems) with Alkaline mineral cartridges provide clean, fresh, pH-balanced alkaline drinking water for the home. After being filtered through the traditional RO, this unique RO system features an alkaline mineral cartridge to enhance, alkalize, and remineralize water, raising its pH, and enrich the water with natural microelements such as calcium and magnesium. AMI AAA-ROPH-50 Mineral RO water filter system produces up to 50 GPD of high quality alkaline water for your home, school or office, removing chlorine, taste and odor, and up to 99% of contaminants including Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS.
AMI Alkaline water home RO is complete with 3 Pre-Filter Cartridges, Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element, In-line Carbon filter, Alkaline Remineralization Cartridge, a Designer Lead-Free Chrome-Plated Faucet, Storage Tank, Installation Kit, Filter wrench, and all components required for automatic operation. Using a made-in-USA and NSF certified AMI brand reverse osmosis membrane element, our new RO system is assembled in the USA from high-quality NSF and WRAS approved components from quality-verified sources world-wide.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment in the Home
- Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking, and ice for improved taste superior to bottled water.
- Designer chrome-plated faucet adds an attractive feature to your kitchen while dispensing filtered water right to your sink - making it convenient to use for drinking, cooking, making beverages and ice, pets, and watering houseplants.
- System can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
- Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
- Save Money & Help the Environment! Consumers spend billions each year on bottled water, sending 3 billion pounds of plastic into landfills. Use of a reverse osmosis system for your home's drinking water eliminates your need to buy expensive bottled water, and reduces your carbon footprint and personal waste.
Benefits of Alkaline Mineralization
- Restores calcium and magnesium minerals (ions) removed during the reverse osmosis process to create pH-balanced, alkaline mineral water on tap.
- Enhanced flavor for great tasting water, coffee, and beverages.
RO System Specifications
| || |
|RO Water Production:
||50 Gallons Per Day
||Designer Chrome Plated, Lead-Free
||16"W x 16"H x 6½"D (Approx.)
||12"Dia. x 12"H
|Replaces Discontinued Models:
| || |
| || |
||Replacement Filter Cartridge Pack
(6-Month Service Pack)
||Replacement Filters & Membrane Pack
(Yearly Service Pack)
||1 Year Supply of Filters & Membrane
(6-Month and Yearly Service Packs)
||5 Micron Sediment Filter (Stage 1)
||Extruded Carbon Pre-Filter (Stage 2 & 3)
||50 GPD RO Membrane (Stage 4)
||Carbon Post Filter (Stage 5)
||Alkaline Mineral Cartridge (Stage 6)
| || |