Water Pitcher for Pure Filtered Water, Removes Impurities and Chlorine
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Water Filter Drinking Water Pitcher
Removes Sediment, Chlorine, Taste, Color, Odor and Chemical Contaminants
Get fresh, clean-tasting water from your own refrigerator anytime with the AMI Standard water-filter pitcher. This unique fridge pitcher purifies your tap water so you can have drinking water anytime. The activated-charcoal component cleans your water of impurities and chemicals, so you get clean water with no sediment or chlorine. Stop spending money on pricey bottled water at the store and make your own anytime with the durable AMI filtered pitcher.
Each water-purifier pitcher can store up 0.92 gallons of water at a time, making it perfect for a small household. The carbon-media filter lasts up to 264 gallons of use before it should be changed. Replacing the carbon media and sediment filter is simple, with easy-to-use instructions included. Voila! You’ve got pure, filtered water to drink. Get better drinking water and cooking water, and even better-tasting ice cubes.
Pitcher Filter Specifications
Made with Coconut Shell Carbon
AMI Pitcher Carbon filters are made with 100% carbon produced from coconut shells, a renewable and sustainable resource, offering superior chemical absorption compared to coal-based carbon filters.
Benefits of Applied Membranes Water Filter Pitchers
- FRESH, HEALTHY WATER IN YOUR FRIDGE: Stop spending money on bottled water and make your own filtered water right at home using your own tap. Each filter water pitcher holds up to 0.92 gallons.
- DRINKING-WATER PURIFIER: An activated-carbon filter removes sediment, physical impurities, and chemical impurities such as chlorine, converting your tap water to clean, safe drinking water.
- COAL-FREE, PLANET-FRIENDLY CARBON: Our filters are made from coconut shell, a sustainable renewable resource that actually works better than coal at removing bad odors and chemicals from your water.
- UNBREAKABLE CONSTRUCTION: This durable water purifier is designed to last, with an easy-fill lid, comfort-grip handle, and an advanced sediment filter that purifies up to 264 gallons before needing to be replaced.
- CLEAN WATER IS OUR MISSION: Applied Membranes has been bringing clean water to families nationwide for almost 40 years. All of our products are made in the USA in our ISO 9001:2015 quality-certified facilities.
The world's leading water quality brand trusted by major corporations and municipalities... now available in your refrigerator.
For almost 40 years, Applied Membranes has been an industry leader in commercial and residential water filtration systems, introducing the most cutting-edge water purification technology in compact, accessible systems everyone can use. Clean water is our mission, and our customer support team is happy to assist you with any questions regarding your new RO system. Enjoy pure water at home every day with our premium water treatment systems.