Anti-Scale Filter Cartridges
Prevent scale formation to improve efficiency and prolong the life of downstream equipment.
The anti-scale media prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain. The filters require very little maintenance, no backwashing and no salt. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in heating elements, pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
Available in 10” & 20” Standard and Big Blue Sizes, these filter cartridges will work in standard filter housings.
Benefits and Features of Anti-Scale Water Treatment Filter Cartridges
- Save Money: More Cost Effective to Operate than a Traditional Water Softener
- Save Space: No Regeneration Means no Brine Tank or Bags of Salt
- Save Time: No Salt to Refill or Backwash Required
- Improve Efficiency and Prolong the Life of Downstream Equipment
- Use as Pretreatment to Reverse Osmosis will Prevent Membrane Scaling and Prolong Membrane Life
- Standard Cartridge Design Fits Most Standard Residential and Commercial Filter Housings
- Durable Polypropylene Filter Cartridge Shell
- Built-in 100 micron reticulated poly foam pre-filter to prevent contamination buildup in the resin bed
- Built-in 20 micron spun-bonded polypropylene post filter to prevent media fines from being washed out of the filter cartridge