Under-the-Counter (Under Sink)
Home Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
Enjoy high quality clean, filtered drinking water with a fresh, crisp flavor superior to bottled water - right from your sink - to use for drinking, cooking, plants, and pets, ice, and beverages. AMI AAA-RO-100 RO filter system produces up to 100 GPD of high quality water for your home, school or office, removing chlorine, taste and odor, and up to 99% of contaminants including Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS.
AMI 5-stage home RO system is complete with 3 Pre-Filter Cartridges, Reverse Osmosis Membrane Element, In-line Carbon filter, a Designer Chrome-Plated Faucet, Storage Tank, Installation Kit, Filter and Membrane wrenches, and all components required for automatic operation. Using a made-in-USA and NSF certified AMI brand reverse osmosis membrane element, our new RO water filter system is designed, quality controlled, and assembled in the USA from high-quality NSF and WRAS approved components from quality-verified sources world-wide.
Benefits of Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment in the Home
- Eliminate up to 99% of dissolved solids, chlorine, fluoride, microorganisms and heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead and mercury from your water. Use RO purified water for drinking, cooking, and ice for improved taste superior to bottled water.
- Designer chrome-plated faucet adds an attractive feature to your kitchen while dispensing filtered water right to your sink - making it convenient to use for drinking, cooking, making beverages and ice, pets, and watering houseplants.
- System can be used to supply filtered water to a refrigerator ice-maker/water-dispenser by inserting a branch tee fitting (sold separately) between the post filter and the faucet.
- Systems are equipped with automatic shut-off valves to eliminate waste by closing the feed line when the tank is full.
- Save Money & Help the Environment! Consumers spend billions each year on bottled water, sending 3 billion pounds of plastic into landfills. Use of a reverse osmosis system for your home's drinking water eliminates your need to buy expensive bottled water, and reduces your carbon footprint and personal waste.
RO System Specifications
| || |
|RO Water Production:
||100 Gallons Per Day
||Designer Chrome Plated Lead Free
||16"W x 15½"H x 6½"D (Approx.)
||12"Dia. x 12"H
|Replaces Discontinued Models:
| || |