Acid Membrane Cleaner | Removes Scale | 25lb Container | For RO Membrane Cleaning
In Stock for Immediate Shipment.
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Acid Membrane Cleaner for RO Membranes for Removal of Calcium Carbonate Scale Fouling
25 lb Pail of AM-11-25 Acid Cleaner for RO Membranes
AMI RO Membrane Cleaners are Simple to Use
1) Mix the powdered concentrate with water according to the Membrane Cleaning Procedures (supplied with the product).
2) Circulate the cleaning solution through the system for 20 minutes.
3) Flush the system to rinse out the chemical before returning to service.
Benefits of Regular Use of AMI Acid and Alkaline Membrane Cleaners
- Maintains system performance and product water quality at a higher level
- Reduces Operating Costs by reducing energy requirements to reach required product flow
- Reduces Maintenance costs by prolonging membrane life, and reducing strain on other components in the system
RO Membrane Cleaning Sequence:
It is recommended to start with the alkaline cleaning then follow with the acid cleaning after the system has been flushed.
1. Alkaline Cleaning - AM-22 (if required)
3. Acid Cleaning - AM-11
Note: Acid cleaning may be performed alone, but alkaline cleanings should always be followed by an acid cleaning after the system has been flushed.