2.5" x 20" | KX MATRIKX CTO PLUS Carbon Block Filter | 1 Micron | Fits 20" Standard Housing
- Buy 20 for $23.50 each and save 10%
KX MATRIKX Carbon Filters for Chlorine, Chloramine, Taste, Odor & VOC Reduction
20 Inch Standard Size | 01-250-20-MATRIKX | 1 Micron | Replaces 01-250-20-GREEN & 01-250-125-20
KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ (01- series) provides comprehensive control of chlorine, taste and odor. KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ filter offers: 1 µm nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity. The service life of KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ filters is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium. The KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ is ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre-RO and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
KX MATRIKX 01-250-20-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 01-250-20-GREEN & 01-250-125-20, which have been discontinued by the manfuacturer and are no longer available.
Matrikx® CTO® Plus carbon block filters
*Not performance tested or certified by NSF or WQA
KX CTO Plus Filter Specifications
Benefits of KX MATRIKX Extruded Carbon Filters
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction as well as Dirt and Sediment Removal: for better tasting drinking water, and protection of downstream equipment.
- No release of carbon fines: Extruded carbon filters do not release activated carbon particles ("gray water") during startup or operation. Extensive flushing or "activation" of extruded filter elements is not required.
- No channeling, fluidizing, or bypassing: Extruded carbon is a rigid structure that prevents movement of the adsorbent particles or the formation of channels and defects in the adsorbent structure.
- Low pressure drop: Water flows through an extruded filter element in the "radial" direction (from the outside of the filter element to the inside). This results in nearly fifteen times more prefiltration surface area and a much lower flow "density".
- Low binder content and high dirt capacity: Only a small amount of thermoplastic binder is used in the extrusion process, about one-half of what is used in a molded carbon block.
About KX MATRIKX Sustainability
Made from 100% coconut shell activated carbon, a renewable and eco-friendly material, the standard MATRIKX® line has been Certified for Sustainability by WQA. MATRIKX® products not only deliver industry leading performance and value, they are also manufactured using sustainable materials and a process that is kind to the environment.