15 GPD CTA RO Membrane | Chlorine Tolerant | Home RO
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
AMI CTA Reverse Osmosis Membrane | 15 GPD | Home RO | Chlorine Tolerant
AMI CTA Home RO Membranes Remove up to 94% of total dissolved solids and feature a Chlorine Tolerance of 0.3 to 0.5 ppm. AMI CTA (Cellulose Triacetate) chlorine tolerant membranes are designed specifically to fit standard home RO system housings for point of use (under-sink or under-counter) RO systems.
AMI CTA Home RO membrane elements are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, high quality which makes AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in home or office RO systems. The AMI M-C1812A15 produces 15 gallons per day at a minimum salt rejection of 94%. This 15 GPD Membrane fits a standard residential 2-inch by 12-inch membrane housing.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Specifications for M-C1812A15
Features of AMI CTA Home RO Membranes
- Chlorine Tolerance of 0.3 to 0.5 ppm
- Remove up to 94% of total dissolved solids from water.
- Reliable Rejection and Flow Rates
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for Residential CTA RO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-C1812A15: