1200 Gallon Per Day Wall Mount RO System | 110v 60Hz
Item will ship in 5 days.
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
1,200 GPD Commercial Wall-Mount Reverse Osmosis System
Designed to produce low dissolved solids water from tap or well water, these space-saving wall-mount RO systems use high efficiency reverse osmosis membranes. The RO product water is used in applications such as carwash spot free rinse, water stores, whole house, labs, ice makers, humidification, misting and a wide variety of other applications.
WM Series Commercial RO System Features
System Controller for Automatic Operation of RO System
Monitors and Controls:
RO System Specifications
Replacement Parts and Consumables
RO Options and Accessories
Water Softeners and Media Prefiltration, Additional Instrumentation, and many other system options also available. Contact us for a quote.
Benefits of AMI Wall Mount Commercial RO Systems
- Wall Mountable Rreverse Osmosis Systems are space efficient, substantially lower in cost than frame-mounted RO systems, and are more cost-effective to ship.
- AMI Wall Mount Commercial RO Systems use the proven, reliable components and are mounted on a sturdy powder-coated metal mounting backplate. There are numerous design details learned from years of experience that are incorporated in our water filtration systems. Our process and fluid design ensures an optimum membrane life and minimizes the membrane fouling.
- Over 30 years of experience is reflected in our quality
- Compact, heavy-duty, powder coated frame
- Conservatively engineered for reliable, long term performance
- Factory tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Made in USA in AMI's ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility
Common Applications for Low Energy Commercial RO Systems
Notes and Design Basis
- All dimensions and weights are approximate.
- Capacity Basis: 24 hrs/day
- Systems rated at: 77°F (25°C) using 1,000 ppm sodium chloride solution operating at approx. 175 psi pressure. System capacity changes significantly with water temperature. For higher TDS a water analysis must be supplied and could result in modifications to the system.
- Minimum feed pressure to RO System: 40 PSI.
- Chlorine must be removed with a carbon filter or with chemical injection prior to the RO system, if present in feed water.
- Pretreatment for water hardness using a softener should be added to avoid scaling the membranes.
- Feed water turbidity: Less than 1 NTU; Feed water silt density index (SDI): 3 maximum. If exceeded, pretreatment with media filter recommended. All pretreatment equipment and SDI test kits are available from WaterAnywhere.
- System voltage is 110v, 1ph, 60hz. Contact us for Alternate Voltages
For more information, please visit this products webpage.