Male Straight Connector Fitting | 1/4" Tube Connection x 1/8" Male Threaded NPT | Jaco
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Male Straight Connector Fitting for Home RO Water Treatment Systems
Jaco 10-4-2-P-PG | 1/4" Tube Connection x 1/8" Male Threaded NPT
|Fitting Type:||Male Straight Connector|
|Tubing Connection:||1/4" OD Tubing - Compression Fitting|
|Threaded Connection:||1/8" Male National Pipe Thread (MNPT)|
|Compression Nut:||Plastic Gripper for use with Plastic Tubing|
|Maximum Pressure:||220 psi|
|Temperate Range:||-30° - 215°F|
Installation Instructions for Jaco Fittings
- Cut the tubing end squarely and remove the internal and external burrs.
- Insert the tubing through the back of the nut all the way through the nut assembly to the tube stop in the fitting body (see illustration).
- While holding the tubing firmly against the tube stop, hand tighten the nut.
- Wrench tighten the nut 1-1/2 to 2 additional turns.
- All nuts must be retightened when the system reaches projected operating temperature.
Caution: To ensure proper assembly, tubing MUST be fully inserted into the fitting body to the tube stop.
Note: It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten nut.
Assembly Instructions for Jaco Nuts
As shown below, insert gripper into nut. Push sleeve into nut assembly.
Notes on Installation
- If the tubing does not enter the nut easily, loosen the nut one turn and then insert the tubing all the way to the tube stop in the fitting body.
- It is not necessary to disassemble this fitting for application. Merely insert tubing to stop and tighten nut.
- Squeaking sound when tightening nut is normal.
- For NPT pipe threaded connections, PTFE Pipe Thread Sealant or PTFE Pipe Seal Tape must be used.
Safe Product Selection
When selecting a product, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, temperature, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.