Triple 10" Customizable Whole-House Filter System
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Whole House Water Filter Assembly for Point of Entry (POE) Filtration
Customizable Triple 10" Filter
(Cartridges Sold Separately)
AMI Point of entry (POE) water filter systems provide filterered water to an entire home or business facility. This customizable unit is sold with no filter cartridges installed, allowing you to select three 10" big blue filters of your choice to provide a custom water treatment solution that fits your individual needs.
AMI Whole-House Filter Assemblies are installed on a heavy-duty stainless steel powder coated bracket for wall-mounting. Our POE water filters are easy to maintain: they are assembled with in-and-out shut-off valves which allow you to quickly to turn off the water during service, while the housings are supplied with pressure relief valves and filter wrenches to aid removal of the sump, making filter replacements simple and easy.
Specifications for FA-310BB-NC
Recommended Filter Cartridges
FA-310BB-NC filtration system will accomodate any industry-standard 10" Big Blue sized filters which are available in a wide variety of filtration medias. Some of the most commonly used options are shown below, or you can browse our entire line of water filters and special purpose water filters to find a filter cartridge that suits your needs.
- 5 Micron Sediment Filters - Removes Sediment, Dirt and Rust
- 30 Micron Pleated Sediment Filter (Pentek 155101-43 R30BB) - Recommended as first stage for dirtier water to prolong the life of downstream filters.
- Carbon Block Filters - Removes Chlorine, Taste and Odor
- Water Softener Cartridges - Removes Dissolved Minerals from Hard Water
- Anti-Scale Filters - To prevent the formation of scale build-up in the appliances and fixtures in your home.
- Calcite Filters - to Neutralize the pH of Acidic Water
Benefits of Customizable Whole House Cartridge Filter Systems
- Protect Appliances and Plumbing: Extend the life of household appliances such as washing machines, dishwasher, water heaters, and fixtures.
- Experience cleaner, better tasting water from every tap in the home.
- Easy to install: No drain line or electrical connections needed
- Low Operating Costs: No backwash, regeneration, or electricity is required. Simply replace the filter cartridges when their useful life has been exhausted.
- Pressure relief housings, inlet/outlet shut-off valves, and filter wrench included for easier filter replacement