Omnipure K5633SS is aself-contained inline filter containing premium coconut-shell based activated carbon water filtration media, Exceptionally effective for chemical and aesthetic contaminants, . Omnipure K5633-SS is a 12" Long, 2.5" Diameter High Capacity Carbon Filter with ¼" Quick Connect Fittings Configured as a 90 degree elbow from the filter body.
Omnipure K5633SS carbon filter is rated for signification reduction of:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor
Benefits of Omnipure K Series In-Line Carbon Filters for Water Treatment
- Fine Filtration of treated drinking water to ingredient water quality.
- Helps standardize beverage quality at disparate locations.
- Enhances Carbonation
- Reduces maintenance problems in water-using equipment.
- Removes more than 95% of disinfectant chlorine.
- Takes out common earthy, fishy, musty tastes and odors.
- Filters out fine particulates, including dirt, rust, oxidized iron, manganese, and sulfide.
- Point-of-Use: Unobtrusively added to the water source quickly and easily.
- Disposable: The filter is a self-contained capsule that is simply discarded at the end of service life. NO mess. No hassles.
- Inexpensive: A point-of-use filter makes for cost-effective water filtration. By filtering only potable water, the user saves a tremendous amount of money over whole-house filtration. Using an Omnipure filter results in great tasting, sediment-free water for pennies on the gallon.
- Functional: Depending on the media, Omnipure filters can address aesthetics (taste, odor, color), lead, cysts, sand, grit, and dissolved solids that are associated with hard water and more. Omnipure filters are designed to be exceedingly fast and easy to install. Replacing a filter can be done in a matter of seconds, depending on the model, with-out the use of tools.
- ANSI/NSF International Standards: Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reductions Class I
- Made in USA: The Omnipure production complex is a state-of-the-art facility constructed and organized to implement the manufacturing techniques that make the Omnipure products the finest in the world.
| || |
|Label on Filter:
||2.5" Dia. × 12" Length
| Coconut Shell Acid Rinsed GAC
(T28, T33, T40)
||¼" Quick Connect (QC)
||90 degree Elbow
||2,500 gallons (or 1 year max.)
||Rated at 0.5 gpm
| || |
¼" Quick Connect Fittings in Elbow Configuration