AMI In-Line Carbon Filter for Water Filtration | 2.5" Dia. x 10" Length |1/4" Quick Connect
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
In-Line Carbon Water Filter with 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings
2.5"x10" Activated Carbon Filter for Chlorine, Taste, Color, Odor, and Chemical Absorption.
Perfect for under the counter reverse osmosis systems, AMI Activated Carbon Filters remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. Equipped with ¼” quick connect ends, these self-contained filters are installed in-line, eliminating the need for an additional housing. Ideal for use as a polishing filter in a home point of use RO reverse osmosis system, or as a stand-alone filter for refrigerators, coolers, coffee makers, or ice maker installations.
H-F0832-43QC is the OEM original replacement polishing post filter for AMI Ultra, and replacement carbon pre-filter for AMI Deluxe, AMI Sola Pure, and AMI Ultimate home water treatment systems.
GAC Carbon Filter Specifications
Made with Coconut Shell Carbon
H-F0832-43QC Carbon filter is made with 100% carbon produced from coconut shells, a renewable and sustainable resource, offering superior chemical absorption compared to coal-based carbon filters.
Benefits of Applied Membranes In-Line Carbon Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor
- In-line Installation Eliminates the Need for Additional Housings
- Coconut Shell Based Carbon is Ideal for Use as a Post/Polishing Filter
- Quick Connect style filters connect directly to tubing, eliminating the need for additional fittings
- Free of Surfactants, Binders, and Adhesives.