EZ SDI Automatic SDI Tester Monitor
Item will ship in 5 days.
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
EZ SDI Automatic Silt Density Index Monitor
The EZ™ SDI monitor automatically and consistently monitors the silt density index of RO feedwater. Monitoring the SDI is very useful to determine fouling problems before the membranes need replacement.
The EZ SDI™ is microprocessor controlled and fully automatic, allowing operators to quickly and regularly check the effectiveness of the RO pretreatment system.
The EZ SDI™ is designed for permanent installation. In order to prevent stagnant conditions in the sample line, the monitor continuously allows a side stream of sample to flow through the monitor up to the point where the sample enters the filter. A specially designed orifice controls the rate of this side-stream flow. The orientation of the flow control orifice also allows air in the sample line to be separated from the sample before the sample enters the filter holder.
The EZ SDI unit peforms one test at a time and uses easy-change disposable filter cartridges. (25 Cartridges are included with the system.)
| Specifications for EZ SDI |
Replacement Parts for EZ SDI-1C
Contact us for a quote.
Benefits of EZ SDI Silt Density Index Monitor
- Monitor feed water SDI to determine fouling problems before membranes need to be replaced.
- Prevent fouling and prolong the life of membrane elements to reduce maintenance costs.
- Fully Automatic: SDI measurement can be taken by pushing a button
- Display equipped with LED backlight, so SDI test results can be seen in any environment
- Test pressure is controlled with an internal pressure regulator, which can accommodate inlet pressures above 1000 psi.
- Designed for On-line Operation
- Fast and Easy SDI Filter Replacement
- Easy to Install & Operate