Myron L Company
Myron L Water Quality Instrumentation
Accuracy • Reliability • Simplicity
Manufacturing Quality Instruments Since 1957
The Myron L® Company, originally founded in 1957 as a Research and Development company, is a privately owned and operated California Corporation. Since the 1960’s, the company has established itself as a leading manufacturer of high quality and simple to operate conductivity and pH instrumentation for municipal, commercial and industrial water quality control, chemical concentration testing and process control.
WaterAnywhere is a stocking distributor of Myron L Hand Held & In-Line Process Control Water Quality Instruments and has knowledgeable water treatment experts on staff to support your purchase.
- Myron L Ultrameter II 4P Water Tester for Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, and TemperaturePrice $892.00
- Myron L Ultrameter II 6PFCE Water Tester for Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, ORP, Free Chlorine, pH, and TemperaturePrice $1,192.00
- Myron L pDS pH & 4-Range Conductivity Meter Water Quality Tester for ProfessionalsPrice $725.50
- Myron L Porta-Kit Carry Case and Solutions Kit for Ultrameter Water Quality TesterPrice $212.00
- Myron L DS Conductivity Meter 0-2500 µM/µS Analog Water Quality Tester for ProfessionalsPrice $291.50