Hydranautics Membranes Nitto Group Company
Solutions You Need, Technologies You Trust!
Hydranautics is one of the global leaders in membrane technology, applying state-of-the-art technology to manufacture advanced, high-performance membrane products.
Since their inception in 1963, Hydranautics is committed to the highest standards of technology research, product excellence and customer satisfaction. Hydranautics entered the Reverse Osmosis (RO) membrane field in 1970 and are now one of the most respected and experienced companies in the industry. Hydranautics’ products are currently in use on all seven continents. Product applications include potable water, boiler feedwater, industrial process water, wastewater treatment, surface water treatment, seawater desalination, residential water, electronic rinse water, agricultural irrigation and pharmaceuticals.
Wateranywhere is a stocking distributor of Hydranautics Membranes and has knowledgeable water treatment experts on staff to support your purchase.
- 4" x 21" | 1000 GPD | 150 psi | 99.4% Rej. | Hydranautics ESPA Low Pressure MembranePrice $292.16
- 4" x 40" | 2000 GPD | 150 psi | 99.6% Rej. | Hydranautics ESPA Low Pressure Membrane (Replaces ESPA2-4040)Price $264.60
- 4" x 40" | 2350 GPD | 100 psi | 99.2% Rej. | Hydranautics ESPA Ultra-Low Pressure Membrane (Replaces ESPA4-4040)Price $275.63
- 8" x 40" | 12,000 GPD | 150 psi | 99.3% Rej. | Hydranautics ESPA Low Pressure MembranePrice $727.65
- 4" x 40" | 2450 GPD | 150 psi | 99.4% Rej. | Hydranautics ESPA Low Pressure Membrane (Replaces ESPA1-4040)Price $248.06