Antiscalant for RO Membrane Water Treatment Systems - Anti-scale Water Additive | 55 Gallon Drum
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Applied Membranes RO Membrane Antiscalant
Membrane Chemical Water Treatment Additives for RO Membrane Scale Prevention
Applied Membranes AS-102 is a broad spectrum antiscalant designed for use with commercial and industrial membrane water treatment systems to inhibit the formation of calcium carbonate scale. AMI antiscalant prolongs membrane life by prevention of scale build-up, is more cost effective and space efficient than water softeners, with no regenerationrequired: no water being flushed to drain; no down time.
Note: AM AS-102 can replace Flocon 135 & Flocon 260.
|Product Name:||AMI AS-102 Antiscalant|
|Container Size:||55 Gallons (208 Liters)|
|Weight:||500 lbs (227 kg)|
|Appearence:||Clear colorless to yellow liquid|
|Solubility in Water:||Complete|
|pH (as-is):||3-4 @ 25°C|
|Specific Gravity:||1.10 +/-0.05|
Features and Benefits of AMI Antiscalant
- A broad spectrum antiscalant designed to inhibit inorganic scale formation in membrane separation processes
- Inhibits calcium carbonate scale up to Calcium Carbonate Nucleation Index (CCNI) of 2.2
- Effectively inhibits formation of calcium sulfate, calcium fluoride, barium sulfate, strontium sulfate and silica
- Stabilizes metal ions to prevent metal oxides precipitation and disperses existing metal oxides/hydroxides, silt and clay particles
- Approved for use by all major membrane manufacturers
- Environmentally compatible, especially where discharge of waste into the environment is a concern
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals – Health Effects.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 ISO certified facility in USA.
Literature for AMI AS-102 Anti-scale Water Additive
Common Applications for AMI Antiscalant
- Commercial Membrane Systems
- Industrial Water Treatment Systems
- Municipal Water Treatment Systems
- Brackish Water Systems
- Sea Water Systems
- High Recovery Systems
- Scale Inhibitor