AMI In-Line Carbon Filter, 10", 1/4" Quick Connect
In Stock for Immediate Shipment.
- Buy 5 for $8.75 each and save 3%
- Buy 25 for $8.00 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $6.50 each and save 28%
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
AMI H-F1032-43QC In-Line (Encapsulated) GAC Carbon Filters
Filter Model Number:
|Connections:||1/4" Quick Connect|
Perfect for under the counter reverse osmosis systems, AMI Activated Carbon Filters remove chlorine, organics, color, tannin, and objectionable tastes and odors from water. Offered in ¼” quick connect ends, these self-contained filters are installed in-line, eliminating the need for an additional housing. Ideal for use as a polishing filter in a home point of use RO reverse osmosis system, or as a stand-alone filter for refrigerators, coolers, coffee makers, or ice maker installations.
Benefits of AMI In-Line Carbon Filters
- AMI Carbon Filters Significantly Reduce the Following Contaminants:
- Chlorine By-Products - Trihalomethanes (THMs): A Group of organic chemicals suspected of being carcinogenic
- Bad Tastes & Odors
- Turbidity (Cloudy Water)
- Herbicides, Pesticides, & Insecticides
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs): Organic Chemicals that turn into vapor
- In-line Installation Eliminates the Need for Additional Housings
- Coconut Shell Based Carbon is Ideal for Use as a Post/Polishing Filter
- Quick Connect style filters connect directly to tubing, eliminating the need for additional fittings
- Free of Surfactants, Binders, and Adhesives.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.