3" x 40" Fiberglass/FRP Seawater Membrane Housing Pressure Vessel for Watermaker Systems
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
3" x 40" Seawater Membrane Housing Pressure Vessel
For Watermaker and Marine Seawater Desalination RO Systems
AMI 3" SWRO membrane housings use a strong coated fiberglass suitable for seawater conditions. AMI SWRO FRP vessels are designed for continuous use as housing for membrane filtration elements to purify waters including seawater at any positive pressure up to 1000 PSI. 3" diameter membrane housing pressures vessels are ideal for use in Watermakers or Off-Shore Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems.
AMI 3" seawater vessels are sold standard with end caps designed for direct connection to Applied Membranes/AMI seawater membranes, Sea Recovery and Bluewater Desalination 3-inch seawater membranes.
AMI 3-inch SWRO pressure vessels are manufactured
3-Inch Pressure Vessel Specifications
Note: Fiberglass membrane pressure vessels sold complete with end plugs and end closure hardware. Feed/brine port fittings and mounting hardware are not included.
AMI SWRO Seawater Membrane Housing Features:
- 1000 psi design pressure - ideal for seawater RO membranes and replacements in Watermaker systems
- Suitable for corrosive seawater conditions
- Direct connection to AMI/ Applied Membranes, Inc. 3-inch x 40-inch membrane elements, as well as Sea Recovery and Bluewater Desalination 3"x40" membranes.
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Made in USA in Vista, California
Fiberglass Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings are used in water treatment systems for applications such as:
- Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Watermaker RO Systems
- Membrane Systems for operating pressures up to 1,000 PSI