Acid RO Membrane Cleaning Cartridge | 10" Standard Size | Low pH Membrane Cleaner to Remove Scale
In Stock for Immediate Shipment.
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
RO Membrane Cleaning Chemical Cartridges for Installation in 10" Standard Prefilter Housing
AM-11 Acid Cleaner for Scale Removal
|Cleaner Type:||Acid (Low pH)|
|To Remove:||Mineral Scale, Hardness, Iron, and Other Scaling|
|Nominal Size:||10" Standard|
|Cartridge Dimensions:||2.75" OD x 10"L|
|Fits Housing:||10 inch Standard/SlimLine (Housing Outside Dimensions Approximately 4.5"OD x 12"L)|
|Brand:||Applied Membranes, Inc.|
Applied Membranes cleaning cartridges are pre-filled with AMI’s specially formulated proprietary membrane cleaning chemicals for effective, fast and easy membrane cleaning. Simply exchange the pre-filter cartridge in your system with a new cleaning cartridge and run the system to flush the chemical into the membranes. Allow the solution to sit in the system overnight, then flush the chemicals to drain the next morning. We recommend a monthly cleaning to obtain optimum results.
AM-11 Acid RO membrane cleaner is specifically formulated to Calcium Carbonate, Mineral Scale, Hardness, Iron, Barium, Sulfate, and other scaling from RO membranes.
Carbonate scale fouling can be identified by the following symptoms:
- The RO Membrane will likely exhibit low permeate flow
- The RO Membrane will likely exhibit low salt rejection
- The membrane may feel heavier than normal
Membrane Cleaning Cartridge Benefits
- Clean Membranes Without Removing them from Your System
- Reduce System Downtime
- Maintain Your Membrane System Performance at a Higher Level
- Prolong Membrane Life by Regular Use of Cleaning Cartridge
- Designed to Fit Standard and Big Blue Filter Housings in 10” & 20” Lengths