8"x40" Seawater | 9,900 GPD | 800 psi | 99.85% Rej | 400 ft2 | LG Chem RO Membrane
Item will ship in 5 days.
LG Chem Nano H2O LG SW 440 R Seawater (SWRO) Reverse Osmosis Membrane
LG SW 440 R High Rejection membranes offer a combination of high rejection and low energy requirements to reduce the total cost of desalination; suitable for medium to high salinity seawater applications.
LG Chem’s NanoH2O™ seawater RO membranes, incorporated with innovative Thin Film Nanocomposite (TFN) technology, reduce the cost of desalination while delivering superior water quality. LG seawater RO membranes provide the highest salt rejection with high freshwater productivity.
Each LG SW 440 R membrane element is supplied with one membrane interconnector.
LG SW 440 R Compatibility Information
LG SW 440 R Membrane Element can be used as a replacement for the below membrane elements in your existing water treatment equipment. Please note that additional hardware or adapters may be required - refer to the pressure vessel and element drawings, or contact us to verify.
Specifications for LG SW 440 R
Test Conditions : 32,000 ppm NaCl at 25°C (77°F), 800 psi (55 bar), pH 8, Recovery 8%. Permeate flows for individual elements may vary +/-15%
Benefits & Features of LG Seawater Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- Create Drinking Water from Seawater
- Stabilized salt rejection of 99.85%
- Boron Rejection up to 93%
- Improved permeate quality without increasing operating pressure
- Reduced energy cost without sacrificing the permeate quality
- Reduced capital and operation costs for multi-pass SWRO systems
- LG Chem NanoH2O™ RO membranes are Standard 61 certified by NSF international for the production of drinking water.
Markets & Applications for LG Chem Reverse Osmosis Membranes
Food & Beverage
Physical Dimensions of LG Chem LG SW 440 R
LG SW 400 R fits nominal 8" ID pressure vessels.