4"x40" | 2,400 GPD | Fiber Wrapped | DOW FilmTec RO Membrane | Replaces BW30-4040 & LC HR-4040
Specifications for FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040
Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2,000 ppm NaCl and 225 psig (15.5 bar), pH 8, 77°F (25°C) and 15% recovery.
Operating Limits for BW30 PRO-4040
*Maximum temperature for continuous operation above pH 10 is 95°F
DOW FilmTec vs DuPont FilmTec & Membrane Compatibility Notes:
- DowDuPont merger was completed in 2017 and FilmTec Corporation was moved to DuPont. DOW Water Solutions and DOW FilmTec Membranes are now DuPont Water Solutions and DuPont FilmTec Membranes.
- FilmTecMembranes BW30-4040 and LC HR-4040 were discontinued by DuPont in 2022 and are replaced by FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040 which is the direct replacement with superior performance specifications.
Key Features and Benefits of DuPont FilmTec BW30 Commercial RO Membranes
- Delivers consistent water quality and higher rejection and flow than previous generation FilmTec™ BW30 product for good water quality
- Based on historical FilmTec™ BW30 industry-standard RO membrane with decades of proven performance
- Outstanding durability resulting in stable, long-term performance and sustainable water solutions
- Enhanced fouling protection
- Dry elements achieve quick stabilization
- High flux results in high yields
- Durable with good cleanability for long element life
- Thick feed spacer minimizes the impact of fouling
- Fiberglassed hard shell to withstand higher pressure drops
- FilmTec performance and quality
Common Applications for FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040 Commercial RO Membranes:
Physical Dimensions of DuPont FilmTec BW30 PRO-4040
BW30 PRO-4040 has identical dimensions as BW30-4040 & LC HR-4040 and fits nominal 4x40 size pressure vessels.