4"x21" Hollow Fiber UF 0.9 Membrane Element (540 to 1,620 GPD)
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
|4"x21" Hollow Fiber UF 0.9 Membrane Element (540 to 1,620 GPD)|
Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration (UF) Membrane Elements
AMI hollow fiber ultrafiltration (HF UF) membrane elements provide reliable rejection of microorganisms and viruses with low operating costs. AMI HF UF elements are offered in standard RO Membrane sizes for use in standard membrane housing pressure vessels.
Our hollow fiber UF elements are ideal for use in small commercial, point-of-use, and point-of entry applications.
This element fits in a standard 4"x21" Size Membrane Housing with use of adapter AD-40HF (Qty. 2). Adapter is sold separately.
|Specifications for M-U4021HF09
*Individual UF modules can be configured in parallel to provide increased system capacities. The individual UF module flow ranges depend upon the source water quality and pretreatment. Consult with a water treatment professional for design flow rates for a specific application.
Advantages of AMI HF UF Membranes:
- Ideal for Pre-Treatment to Reverse Osmosis
- Can be used in Standard RO Housing with Filtrate Connector Kit (sold separately)
- Reliable Rejection of Microorganisms and Viruses
- Excellent Quality of Filtrate
- Easy Installation and Handling
4x21 UF HF Membrane Dimensions:
- Length (L): 18.7" (475 mm +/- 1.5)
- Outer Diameter (D): 3.94" (100 mm)
- Filtrate Connection (F): 1.12:" (28.4 mm)
For more information, please visit this products webpage.