4" x 40" | 2,400 GPD | FRP Wrapped | Commercial Brackish RO Membrane | Applied Membranes
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
|Nominal Size||4" x 40"|
4" x 40" Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane | Fiberglasssed Shell | 2,400 GPD BWRO
AMI commercial thin film BWRO elements are wrapped in a hard shell of FRP for added strength and to withstand higher pressure drops. AMI commercial brackish water RO membrane elements produce high quality water from tap or brackish water sources in commercial RO systems, and are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, reliable, and long lasting performance, making AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in commercial RO systems. AMI Commercial Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes are constructed of tap water TFC (thin film composite) membrane material and fit standard PVC and Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housings.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Specifications for M-B4040A
Features of AMI Brackish Water RO Membranes
- High Rejection & Flow Rate
- Hard fiberglass exterior provides added strength and withstands higher pressure drops than tape-wrapped elements.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI Commercial BWRO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-B4040A:
Replacement Compatibility for AMI 4 X 40 RO MEMBRANES
Applied Membranes M-B4040A FRP wrapped membrane elements can be used as direct replacement for many industry-standard 4x40 size RO elements with 3/4" male product water tubes ("stinger style") which are rated at 225psi. These include:
- DuPont DOW FilmTec BW30-4040 (80783)
- GE Desal AG4040FM (1206761), AG4040FF, AG-90 (3056665), 411-HF(PA) (1153192)
- CSM RE4040-BN
- Toray TM710
- Axeon HR3-4040 (200373).
If you do not see your system listed or wish to learn more about compatibility, please contact us. Our certified water treatment experts will be happy to discuss your application. To ensure prompt and accurate information, please include as much information about your system as possible, such as: model, manufacturer, model of membranes being replaced, any available. product manuals or literature associated with your system, and photographs of your system or membranes.