4" x 40" |PS Microfiltration Membrane Element | Polysulfone MF
Item will ship in 2 days.
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
4" x 40" Microfiltration Membrane (MF Membrane) | Polyslfone (PS) | 20,000 MWCO
Applied Membranes, Inc. (AMI) polysulfone spiral wound microfiltration elements provide microfiltration with a molecular weight cut-off of 20,000 and are ideal for removal of suspended solids and clarification. AMI Microfiltration Membrane elements are among the finest in the industry. Since 1983, AMI PS MF Membrane elements have earned the reputation of consistent quality.
AMI 4x40 Microfiltration Membrane is the industry standard 4x40 size, for universal fit into most standard 4x40 membrane housing pressure vessels.
AMI MF Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
*Design Note: MWCO is defined as the molecular weight of the challenge material which the membrane rejects at a rate of 90% or better.
Features of AMI Polysulfone Microfiltration Membranes
- Filtration to 20,000 Molecular Weight Cut-Off (MWCO)
- Robust Materials and Construction for Long Life
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI Polysulfone Membranes
- Post-Treatment of ultrapure water
- Removal of suspended solids
- Process steam clarification, such as sugar solutions
Physical Dimensions of M-M4040PS20:
Replacement Compatibility for AMI 4 X 40 Microfiltration Membranes
Applied Membranes M-M4040PS20 MF membrane elements fit industry-standard 4x40 membrane housing pressure vessels and can be used as direct replacement for many industry-standard 4x40 size Microfiltration PS elements with 3/4" male product water tubes ("stinger style").