4" x 40" | 2,900 GPD at 150 PSI | FRP Wrapped | Low Energy Commercial RO Membrane | Applied Membranes
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
4" x 40" Low Energy Brackish Water RO Membrane | Fiberglasssed Shell | 2900 GPD BWRO LE
AMI Low Energy (Low Pressure) RO Membrane elements are specially designed to run at 150 psi while producing the same product flow as standard elements. By using these elements in your commercial reverse osmosis system, you can significantly reduce your operating costs in tap water applications. AM LE BWRO elements are wrapped in a hard shell of FRP for added strength and to withstand higher pressure drops.
AMI low energy brackish water RO membrane elements produce high quality water from tap or brackish water sources in commercial RO systems, and are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, reliable, and long lasting performance, making AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in commercial RO systems. AMI Commercial LE Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes are constructed of tap water TFC (thin film composite) membrane material and fit standard PVC and Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housings.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Features of AMI Brackish Water RO Membranes
- Reduce operating costs and wear and tear on your system by running your system at a lower pressure.
- High Rejection & Flow Rate
- Hard fiberglass exterior provides added strength and withstands higher pressure drops than tape-wrapped elements.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI Commercial BWRO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-B4040ALE:
Replacement Compatibility for AMI 4 X 40 LE RO MEMBRANES
Applied Membranes M-T4040ALE low energy membrane elements can be used as direct replacement for many industry-standard 4x40 size low pressure RO elements with 3/4" male product water tubes ("stinger style") which are rated at 225psi. These include:
- DuPont DOW FilmTec BW30LE-4040, 80604
- DuPont DOW FilmTec LC LE-4040, 356603, 356602
- GE Desal AK4040FM, 120813, AK4040FF
- CSM RE4040-FL
If you do not see your membrane listed or wish to learn more about compatibility, please contact us. Our certified water treatment experts will be happy to discuss your application. To ensure prompt and accurate information, please include as much information about your system as possible, such as: model, manufacturer, model of membranes being replaced, any available. product manuals or literature associated with your system, and photographs of your system or membranes.