2.5"x21" Hollow Fiber UF Membrane Element (220 to 660 GPD)
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
Hollow Fiber Ultrafiltration Membrane Elements
- Model: M-U2521HF09
- Size (Approximate): 2.5" Diameter x 21" Length
- Membrane Type: Hollow Fiber 0.9
- Estimated Flow Rate: 220 to 660 GPD*
- Membrane Area: 11 Sq. Ft. (1 m2)
*Individual UF modules can be configured in parallel to provide increased system capacities. The individual UF module flow ranges depend upon the source water quality and pretreatment. Consult with a water treatment professional for design flow rates for a specific application.
- Ideal for Pre-Treatment to Reverse Osmosis
- Can be used in Standard RO Housing with Filtrate Connector Kit (sold separately)
- Reliable Rejection of Microorganisms and Viruses
- Excellent Quality of Filtrate
- Easy Installation and Handling
Installation: This element fits in a standard 2.5"x21" Size Membrane Housing with use of adapter FC25. Adapter is sold separately.
- Housing, Filtrate Tube, Filtrate Connectors: PVC-U, white
- Maximum Trans-membrane pressure* 43.5 psi (3 bar)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- To avoid mechanical damage, do not subject the membrane to sudden temperature changes (>1°C/min) or water hammer
- Length (L): 18.7" (300mm +/- 1.5)
- Outer Diameter (D): 2.4" (61 mm)
- Filtrate Connection (F): 0.67:" (17 mm)
For more information, please visit this products webpage.