2.5" x 40" Fiberglass/FRP Seawater Membrane Housing Pressure Vessel for Watermaker
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
2.5 x 40 Fiberglass Pressure Vessel Membrane Housing for Seawater RO Membranes
AMI fiberglass SWRO 1200 psi membrane housings are specially designed for seawater reverse osmosis membranes used in marine applications. Commonly used in watermakers, AMI FRP seawater pressure vessels are suitable for seawater desalination in shipboard applications, watermakers, land-based desalinators and sea-based desalinators.
AMI 25x40 fiberglass SWRO membrane housings use a strong coated fiberglass suitable for seawater conditions. AMI FRP vessels are designed for continuous use as housing for membrane filtration elements to purify waters including seawater at any positive pressure up to 1200 PSI. 2.5" Diameter pressures vessels are ideal for use in Watermakers or Off-Shore Seawater Reverse Osmosis Systems.
AMI 2.5" seawater vessels are sold standard with end caps designed for direct connection to Applied Membranes and FilmTec/DOW 2.5" x 40" standard, male style elements with ¾" product water tubes.
AMI pressure vessels are manufactured
SWRO Pressure Vessel Specifications
AMI SWRO Seawater Membrane Housing Features:
- 1200 psi design pressure makes the 1200 PSI membrane housings ideal for seawater RO membranes and replacements in Watermaker systems
- Suitable for corrosive seawater conditions
- Direct connection to DOW/FilmTec and AMI/ Applied Membranes, Inc. industry-standard 25x40 membrane elements
- Can be adapted to work with any make of 2.5 x40 spiral wound elements, as well as many hollow fiber elements
- Multiple-Porting Technology
- Designed for ease of installation and maintenance
- Made in USA in Vista, California
Fiberglass Pressure Vessel Membrane Housings are used in water treatment systems for applications such as:
- Seawater Desalination Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Watermaker RO Systems
- Membrane Systems for operating pressures up to 1,200 PSI