2.5" x 40" | 1,000 GPD | FRP Wrapped | Commercial Brackish RO Membrane | Applied Membranes
|Brand||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
2.5" x 40" Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane | Fiberglasssed Shell | 1000 GPD BWRO
AMI commercial thin film BWRO elements are wrapped in a hard shell of FRP for added strength and to withstand higher pressure drops. AMI commercial brackish water RO membrane elements produce high quality water from tap or brackish water sources in commercial RO systems, and are among the finest in the industry. With hundreds of thousands of membranes in operation in water filtration systems world-wide, AMI membranes have earned a reputation of delivering consistent, reliable, and long lasting performance, making AMI Membranes the natural choice for use in commercial RO systems. AMI Commercial Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes are constructed of tap water TFC (thin film composite) membrane material and fit standard PVC and Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housings.
AMI Membranes are Made in the USA in their ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facility and are 100% Quality and Performance Tested.
Specifications for M-B2540A
Features of AMI Brackish Water RO Membranes
- High Rejection & Flow Rate
- Hard fiberglass exterior provides added strength and withstands higher pressure drops than tape-wrapped elements.
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in our ISO 9001:2015 Certified Facilities
- 100% Performance and Quality Tested
- Backed by our Experienced Technical Support Staff
- High Quality for Consistent and Reliable Performance
- Uses the most advanced membrane film technology and manufacturing processes
- Standard dimensions to fit in commonly available housings
Applications for AMI Commercial BWRO Membranes
Physical Dimensions of M-B2540A: