10" Standard | KX MATRIKX CTO Carbon Block Filter | 5 Micron
Item will ship in 5 days.
- Buy 20 for $6.50 each and save 7%
KX MATRIKX CTO Carbon Filter for Chlorine, Chloramine, Taste and Odor Reduction
10 Inch Standard Size | 32-250-10-MATRIKX | 5 Micron | Replaces 32-250-125-975 & 32-250-10-GREEN
KX MATRIKX CTO® filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter for chlorine taste and odor reduction. These filters are known industry-wide for superior performance. 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Rating (10 Micron Absolute Filtration Rating).
KX MATRIKX 32-250-10-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 32-250-125-975 and 32-250-10-GREEN, which have been discontinued by the manfuacturer and are no longer available.
Matrikx® CTO® Carbon Block Filters now Featuring Chloramine Reduction.
*Not performance tested or certified by NSF or WQA
Specifications for 10" Matrikx CTO
Benefits of KX MATRIKX Extruded Carbon Filters
- Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction as well as Dirt and Sediment Removal: for better tasting drinking water, and protection of downstream equipment.
- No release of carbon fines: Extruded carbon filters do not release activated carbon particles ("gray water") during startup or operation. Extensive flushing or "activation" of extruded filter elements is not required.
- No channeling, fluidizing, or bypassing: Extruded carbon is a rigid structure that prevents movement of the adsorbent particles or the formation of channels and defects in the adsorbent structure.
- Low pressure drop: Water flows through an extruded filter element in the "radial" direction (from the outside of the filter element to the inside). This results in nearly fifteen times more prefiltration surface area and a much lower flow "density".
- Low binder content and high dirt capacity: Only a small amount of thermoplastic binder is used in the extrusion process, about one-half of what is used in a molded carbon block.
About KX MATRIKX Sustainability
Matrikx® filters are made from 100% coconut shell carbon, a renewable, and ecologically sustainable material. The carbon is processed into blocks using a unique binder system and proprietary manufacturing techniques to produce filters with a greater number of micro-pores and available carbon surface area, which display superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics.