10" Sediment Water Filter | 5 Micron Filtration Rating | Melt-Blown Polypropylene Depth Filter
- Buy 5 for $3.00 each and save 8%
- Buy 25 for $2.50 each and save 23%
- Buy 100 for $1.50 each and save 54%
|Manufacturer||APPLIED MEMBRANES INC.|
5 Micron Sediment Filter for 10" Standard Housing
Removes Dirt, Rust, Sand, Silt, and Other Suspended Solids From the Water
Applied Membranes melt-blown polypropylene sediment filters remove dirt, rust, sand, silt, and other suspended solids from the water to protect downstream plumbing, fixtures, and equipments from damage due to sediment buildup. The advanced graded pore structure maximizes the dirt-holding capacity and filter life by capturing the larger particles on the outside, and the smallest particles on the inside - so the entire depth of the filter is utilized.
Commonly used as stage 1 in a home RO system, Applied Membranes 5-Micron filter cartridge is excellent for reverse osmosis pretreatment, or as a stand-alone sediment control filtration solution.
5 Micron Depth Filters Features
- 5 Micron Filtration - Filters particles as small as 0.0002" (1/15th the size of a human hair).
- Longest Life - Graded pores maximize dirt-holding capacity using the entire depth of the filter.
- Protect Appliances, Plumbing, Fixtures, and Equipment from damage due to sediment buildup & clogging.
- Universal Fit - Compatible with industry-standard 10" Standard (also known as SlimLine) filter housings.
- Pure Polypropylene - Free of Surfactants, Binders, and Adhesives.
- FDA Listed Materials - All materials meet U.S. Food & Drug Administration requirements for food & beverage contact.
- Pharmaceutical Grade - Materials meet USP-XXIII Class VI Toxicity criteria. Safe for use in pharmaceutical applications.
- Home RO Stage 1 - Standard Stage 1 Prefilter for most home RO systems.